Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just Like Mommy - Artsy Fartsy

I see a creative little girl in our future J
I’m impressed with how she holds her writing utensils considering no one taught her that. That’s just how she naturally picks them up! It makes my heart hurt to see certain traits that are just like Mommy or just like Daddy and she's only 16 months old. I actually see more of Great Grandma in this picture though. I probably get all my creative genes from her and her wide variety of skills. Thanks Great Grandma…kisses!

linked up here:
Sweet Shot Day

2 comments:

Michaela said...

That's so sweet. I bet she'll be a great artist!

kimberly michelle said...

This is so incredibly sweet!

I hopped on over via the Alexa Blog Hop and am your newest GC follower!