Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

As Seen On {Posh Little}

The first party I styled and photographed (not for myself…and the $1 budget party doesn’t count either) was featured on the Posh Little Baby Blog today! J

Thank you so much Tracy for trusting me with your vision and letting me capture all the fun! Janice's invite set the playful and colorful tone while Geneve's cupcakes and rainbow cake, Danielle Shannon's cake pops and Momma Tre's DIY marshmallow pops were the highlights of the sweets table.  Great job ladies! Check out the Monster First Birthday Party here and inspiration board here. Thanks for the feature Posh Little!

How can I help with your next event? Email me at  mindysukan{at}gmail{dot}com for more info! I sent a party plan off to Oklahoma a few weeks ago and with 700 pictures for the photorapher to go through, you'll have to wait to see how the Shabby Chic First Birthday Tea Party came out. I know I can't wait!!

0 comments: