Here’s an easy step by step (5 total!) tutorial on how to DIY your own Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears for Disneyland, Disneyworld, birthday parties, Halloween or just for fun when playing dress up…
Time: 5 minutesSupplies/Cost:
1 sheet stiff black felt (~$1)
Black headband (~$3)
Optional: red & white polka dot ribbon
Fabric Glue or Hot Glue Gun
Cost: less than $5!
- Trace a circle with rectangle tabs onto felt. Repeat for another ear. The tabs don't need to be as long as in this picture:
- Cut along both circles and tabs.
- Place your ears on your headband for placement.
- Wrap one tab around headband and glue in place. Repeat for other ear.
- Optional: Tie a bow and glue to ears.
How cute is that?! I love Mia’s mini sized Minnie Mouse ears! She still plays with them around the house too J