- Only half of a small package of raspberries is needed for the vinaigrette. I like to buy another package to use in the salad.
- I like to serve this vinaigrette with salad made of mixed greens, spinach, sliced red onions, toasted walnuts and raspberries.
- To toast walnuts, just spread them on a baking sheet and put them in the oven at 350 degrees until fragrant (about 5 minutes).
- Love adding some chicken or leftover Thanksgiving turkey for some protein!
- I think this is a perfect summer salad as well, so light and refreshing!
linked up here