Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 29, 2013

Pink & Gold Glitter 30th Birthday Ideas

Well, my friends...The gray hairs, dark under eyes, less than perfect skin, and jiggle in the middle are starting to show. Which means, yep! Today's the big day and I am officially thirty! And please. Let's not call it the dirrrrrty thirties!!

Unlike most people, this milestone doesn't really phase me.  I'm definitely ok with not going out like I did in my twenties. Most importantly, I'm happy with everything I've accomplished, who I'm with, all we have, where we are, where I've been, where we're going, the lives we created for ourselves, and the goals we're working towards. While there were plenty of things to love during my youth, there will be plenty more to love going forward. However, I think turning 40 will be a bigger shocker to me. We shall see!

While I'm off enjoying the day with my two loves, I have a pink & gold glitter 30th birthday/favorite things party to look forward to tomorrow! Here's my inspiration board:
Sources of Inspiration
Invitation - Tiny Prints
Oscars ballot  - One Charming Party
Wine printable - Hostess with the Mostess
Pink & Gold Favorite Things Party - Daydreaming & Sightseeing via Kara's Party Ideas
Confetti Champagne Glasses - Pizzazzerie
Glitter Bow - Brunch at Saks

Have a wonderful holiday weekend! Check back next week for my birthday and party recaps!
 

0 comments: