Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 20, 2012

P52 {7} - True Love

Honestly, I wasn't feeling very inspired by the "True Love" prompts this week/month. Everything seemed so cliche, but I made it work.

True love, my little family of three...as interpreted by artist Auntie Agatha.

Sometimes I wish I had a macro lens. But I have other gear lined up first! Anyway, as CPAs, Doug and I © numbers. *snort* Even though he called me a nerd for taking this picture. And then didn't even notice 5.31 is our anniversary. Jerk!


linked up here:
project 52 p52 weekly photo challenge my3boybarians.comLive, Love, Travel

7 comments:

Doug said...

To my defense...I am not a very observant person. Thanks and sorry.

Christine Trevino said...

I really like the calculator rings picture :). How sweet!

Shelinstitches said...

Clever idea I think. Don't feel too bad Doug, my husband wouldn't have notice either :-)

Sweet Kat's Creations said...

You guys are such a cute family and I love the calculator shot too!

...melody... said...

I like your photo of the rings on the calculator. Cute! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet still life...

Jaymi said...

very cute, I love the rings highlighting your anniversary!!