Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Traditional Mantle - Red, Green, White, Silver and Gold!

Now that you've seen Little Tree at night and during the day, let's move on to the mantle...I love dressing up our mantle for the holidays! I get so sad in January when it all comes down and goes back to being bare. The mantle seems more complete this year compared to years past.

{one berry garland from Michael's, a few silver berry picks, a few gold glittered pinecones, extra leaves from other flowers}

{3 pack of jolly jingle bell people (who coordinate with our stockings!) and white snowflake stocking from Target}

{DIY wreath - so cheap and easy! Check out my other DIY holiday wreaths here.}

We get a huge cold draft through our {gas} fireplace during the winter. So I tuck pretty red and gold fabric into the glass doors/frame to stop the draft. It helps A LOT. Tip: To keep the fabric from falling, on each side, I safety pinned a bag of marbles to the top (on the inside) to weigh it down.

{These little guys help too. Snowmen drift stopper from Pier 1 for ~$15 on sale, I think.}

{stockings hung with 3M hooks- love those things!}

{nom nom nom Mia's chubby legs from last winter. Monogram from Anthropologie, also last year.}

{Everyday table setting with vases from IKEA, berry picks from Michael's, placemats from Bed, Bath & Beyond and white/silver runner from Target}

Tomorrow should be the last of my holiday decor posts and I'll be caught up with the rest of the bloggy world!


linked up with:
Holiday

4 comments:

DrunkOnShoes said...

beautiful!!! omg my house looks so lame compared to this. still have no tree up! gah!

Tracy said...

Love it! I can't wait until all the Christmas stuff is on sale at stores so I can decorate our house next year. This year we just have our tree and stockings up. Womp womp!

christine trevino said...

You always have such pretty decorations!

pam {simple details} said...

Your photo with your daughter is so darling! Great job on the mantle, so festive! And, that photo of chubby legs...priceless!