Go Bears! Rawwr! Shee-cago. He dropped it! Get him! Time out!...are just a few things Mia can say while watching football J She fits into her (Ryu’s) Bears hoodie now so I thought it’d be fun to do a same time last year comparison…
Let’s hope Monday Night Football ends with a win tonight!
The Martha Stewart in me loves all things creative and little details make my heart go pitter patter. There's SO much inspiration in the blogosphere...I hope you can leave here feeling a little inspired too! Click here to read more...
30th/Favorite Things Party
Duct Tape Business Card Holder
Princess Ballerina Party
Capture the Joy
Pink & Green Birthday
Pink & Green Birthday
(1) Pink & Green Birthday
5 comments:
aw sooo cute!!! I love it:)
Love the pictures! :D
You know our WR are bad when she can say he dropped it...next she'll learn to say he's sacked again :(
So pretty! Great way to start my day, with a smile.
Did Doug do her hair in that first photo? :)
Mindy! I love her hair! She is getting so big! BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment