1. Download a FREE background from Sprik Space. Her patterns and colors are so versatile! Upload to Picnik.com
2. Crop to 8x10 (or whatever size you want).
3. Add a shape ("sticker") - I used a black oval.
4. Add text - I used three different fonts and colors.
5. Add more stickers - I used a star, smiley face star and a monster in different colors.
Done! This concept can totally be used to make treat bag toppers, cupcake toppers, food labels, and other party printables!
After too many 2am nights this week, I'm going to bed at nine tonight!