2. Not using nuts (since there were kids at the party) and
3. Using a 9 x 9 pan (to have a thicker crust)
No Stick Cooking Spray
1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
I don’t like cleaning my food processor/blender, so I stick a bunch of crackers in a sandwich bag, and smash away with a mallet or pan
½ cup butter, melted
1 (14oz) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) white chocolate chips
1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with foil and cover with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pan. I use the bottom of a measuring cup to smush the crumbs down.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Layer evenly with chocolate chips and coconut.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Loosen from sides of pan while still warm; cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.