Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 12 of 2012

*sigh* Another year gone by in the blink of an eye. Last January, I started Project 52 {one picture every week taken with intentions to fit the specified prompt}. That lasted a whole 7 weeks. But I did accomplish a photo a day challenge in February. Turns out I had a {short lived} knack for urban street photography. And although I quit Project 52, it didn't matter because I became an associate wedding photographer for Misha Media! With the Bench Mob being an unexpected opportunity, I cannot wait to see where this year takes me. But before we ring in 2013, let's have a look at my top 12 pictures {of Mia} from 2012...ok, so it's a little lot more than 12.

{waiting for the doctor at her 2 year check up}


{excited for her 2nd birthday party!}

{just like mommy, she knew right away what to do with her birthday present}

{my little sous chef in training}

{birthday hugs for mama!}

{bye bye Boston, it was fun few days!}

{this little lady does makeup with me every morning}

{she spent so many afternoons on the balcony happily blowing bubbles}

{my little mini me loves helping me cook}

{more fun on our little balcony}

{getting ready for the pool, it was such a hot summer!}

{waiting for brunch after seeing Pinkalicious, the musical!}

{2nd generation cousins in the same exact spot where me and my cousins used to take pictures}

{she always gets ice cream from Grandma}

{enjoying neighborhood festivals with friends and family!}

{my girly girl with her purses and "high shoes"}

{the second I got home she was anxious to see what was in the box}

{girl could sing, dance and dress up all day}

{this outfit was all her, silly girl!}

{Great Grandma loves having Mia over}

{such a big girl in her soccer class}

Which one is your fave?? Click here to see my top 11 from 2011.
Be safe out there tonight! And may next year be even better than the last...
 

5 comments:

PandaBelle said...

I love them all!!! But if I had to choose, my favourite is the one of her on her super tip toes helping you cook!

Doug said...

I pick the one with daddy :)

Katie @ Chronicles of KT said...

oh my goodness she is so adorable!

Christine Trevino said...

We love seeing Mia pictures! Haha. My favorite is the one where she's waiting for the pool :). WHAT a cutie!

BKWilliams said...

They are all beautiful, but my favorite is the one with great grandmother!