Friday, October 5, 2012

2 Years & 2 Sneak Peeks

Last weekend marked my two year blogging anniversary and I had the pleasure of spending it with these precious little faces!
Erin at her 18 month portrait session

Sophie at her 1st birthday party

Oddly enough, last October I said "Although I don't know where I'll be and what I'll be doing years from now, I know something good (aka creative) is in store for me." Little did I know that five months later, I was right! I was taken under the wing of Misha Media to photograph weddings on their associate team and I couldn't be more grateful to Rochelle {Happy 30th Birthday!} for introducing me to Michele and Andy four years ago.

On my blogiversary last year, I also quoted Pioneer Woman who said, "I'm nowhere near where I want to be. But I'm a lot closer than I'd be if I hadn't kept going." 

Another year has passed, and these two quotes still hold true. I am definitely not where I want to be yet and am having trouble finding my {business} identity. But if I keep chugging along trying to top what I did last...I'm one step closer to establishing that creative business of mine. I am extremely grateful for the life I'm able to live and to my friends and family who believe in me and provide the encouragement I need to push me in the right direction. Happy weekend everyone! ©

1 comments:

Michele R. said...

And we are SO happy to have you as part of our team! Thank you for always working so hard and your motivation inspires me :)

Happy 2 year Blogging Anniversary!

xo
Michele