Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Photography Filled Weekend - Baby Sneak Peeks!

Whooowheee! These March babies really fill up my schedule! Here's a sneak peek of each lovely little one...

Last weekend I photographed my niece.  Erin's patiently awaiting her party. J You'll see more of her throughout the month as I help my sister in law plan the dol (Korean 1st birthday celebration).

My other sister in law's son, Aiden, turned one.  This weekend, we celebrated with dinner complete with hanbok, dduk and traditional doljanchi table.

Next up was Noah. Whenever I ooooh, ahhh and awwww over my photos of Noah, Doug says "You looooooooove him." How can you not love Noah's chubby soft skin, big brown eyes and sweet smile??

Lastly was Alex, the newest addition to lil mama's photo shoot family. This little big chubby boy is only 6 months old!

You'll see more of these precious faces in the next few weeks. What were you up to this weekend? It was a drive by myself with the sunroof open, sunglasses on and music blasting kind of weekend in Chicago. Meaning it's starting to warm up and feel like Spring! 


linked up here:
Sweet Shot DayLive, Love, Travel

13 comments:

Mona's Picturesque said...

That first shot is something I really really love :) *a huge sigh*

Molly said...

The little girl with the pink balloons is probably one of the best photographs of a child I have seen in such a long time.

Mollyxxx

Kara @ June & Bear said...

they're all great, but that first one kills me. too cute!

jess@balancing the dream said...

i am so in love with that first shot!! beautiful lighting, beautiful composition, and beautiful little girl!! Great shot!!

erica @ expatria, baby said...

The first shot is really lovely.

Sandy said...

Thanks mindy! I love this picture because it really looks like Erin is waiting for her guests to arrive!

Gillian said...

Beautiful photos! That first one is totally perfect : )

Jaymi said...

i LOVE that first shot with the balloons!! beautiful!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love each & every one of these!!!!

Sara said...

I love the props you used! So cute!

Mira Crisp said...

I think the first photo is stunning! It's really girly, romantic, soft, and joyful. You have done such a great job capturing that scene. I love it!

...melody... said...

These are great shots! The first one is absolutely beautiful...the light, the softness...love it! :)

Shwetablog said...

grt