Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 7, 2011

Girly Monster 1st Birthday Party: Inspiration Board

Mama Kaye took on my DIY ideas for her daughter's baptism and now she's enlisted me to help with the first birthday party planning! She is going to be one busy busy bee for the next week! Here are some ideas that gave us inspiration for her baby girl's MonSTAR first birthday party...
Resources (clockwise from the top left):
 - Sweets Table: via Kara's Party Ideas
 - Pom Garland: etsy shop unknown
 - Yarn Wrapped 1: See Kate Sew
 - Star Cookies: Vixen Made
 - Yarn Pom Monsters: The Purple Pug via Catch My Party
 - Monster Utensil Holders: a {day} with lil mama stuart by Tre
 - Streamer Backdrop: Annie's Eats via TomKat Studio
 - Lollipop Cone: One Charming Party
 - Yarn Pom Garland: Shortcake Party Shop
 - Yarn Pom Sign: Hostess with the Mostess
 - Invitation made by the birthday girl's dad!

**Update** See how the party turned out here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad my star cookies helped inspire your girly monster party! I love your theme.. so original and adorable!! How fun! Thanks for letting me know!