Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 13, 2011

DIY Photo Booth Sign

Party crafting (and super late nights) for the MonSTAR first birthday party are in full effect people! Last night, I whipped up a sign for the mini photo booth we'll be having at the party this Saturday.
Super easy. Here's a basic tutorial for designing your own photo booth sign with Picnik.com (free!).
1. Download a FREE background from Sprik Space. Her patterns and colors are so versatile! Upload to Picnik.com
2. Crop to 8x10 (or whatever size you want).
3. Add a shape ("sticker") - I used a black oval.
4. Add text - I used three different fonts and colors.
5. Add more stickers - I used a star, smiley face star and a monster in different colors.
Done! This concept can totally be used to make treat bag toppers, cupcake toppers, food labels, and other party printables!

After too many 2am nights this week, I'm going to bed at nine tonight!


linked up here:

3 comments:

Lili said...

cool! thanks for sharing!

cant wait to see the party!

prewchatterly said...

so cute :) Reviewed your blog in alexa hope you return the favor and write me a review too at http://www.alexa.com/write/review/prewchatterly.com

I followed you in GFC TOO :) - please follwo back :)

I want to invite you to join our new community http://girlstalksociety.com where in you can share your blog posts, create new groups and meet new friends. We are also giving away Paypal Cash Gift Monthly For our Top 2 Active Girl Talkers - which is the most active girls in the community. You can be one of them if you join today. Godbless and Keep it up! I LOVE YOUR BLOG DEARLY. :)

PS. you can get in touch with me personally to this blog http://prewchatterly.com - Everything girly

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

This party sounds like it's going to be great! Can't wait to see how it all comes together. I am a new follower from Tatertots and Jello. Vicky from www.messforless.net