Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Creamy Pasta Sauce Recipe

And by creamy, I mean cream cheese J I was getting bored of my meaty spaghetti sauce, so I decided to adapt from a Vodka Cream Sauce that I used to make before I was pregnant. Now that Mia is more interested in table foods, I thought it’d be best to leave out the vodka, no?

She gobbled this creamy pasta sauce up and would whine if I didn’t feed her fast enough! Bonus is that she gets meat, carrots and grains J It’s also good with frozen peas (just throw them in your boiling water when your pasta is almost done cooking).

Follow the recipe I previously posted (I used rotini this time). Then at the end, add in 4 oz (½  a stick) of cream cheese to your sauce and stir until cheese is melted. Mix with pasta and Mmm mm mmm! Again, I can’t make pasta look appetizing, perhaps because I never have any garnishes on hand. Oh well, just trust me and try it!

1 comments:

MiaCouture said...

I made this a couple of nights ago! Delicious!! And easy!! Thanks- it was a big hit!! :)