Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 18, 2013

{Sandy} - 32 weeks

Before her two year old session, my niece Erin took an afternoon nap while I spent time with my sister-in-law. Since Sandy didn't do a maternity session before she had Erin, I asked if she wanted to do one this time around. After she told me she'd think about it, I told her why I think she should photograph her precious baby belly...which may have made her cry. Oopsies! I forgot about pregnancy hormones! But in the end, she agreed and I hope she's glad she did. See for yourself...

She doesn't even look pregnant, right?!

But, she's 32 weeks along...

What do you think? Did she make the right decision?  
Thank you Sandy, for letting me capture the beauty of you and your second child. 
 

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful Shoot! Glad you talked her into it! ;)