Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Princess Ballerina Birthday Party Ideas

It's been quiet here on the blog because the past few weeks I've been busy turning this pile of pink party supplies...
 
...into a princess ballerina birthday party! Here's the inspiration board for my soon to be three year old daughter who loves pink, dancing and princesses...
Sprinkle Topper: Kojo Designs
Cake Stand Tutu: Seriously Daisies via Baby Lifestyles
Pink Chocolate Covered Popcorn: Eat Good 4 Life
Adorable Table Setting: Sugar Sweet Buffets via Kara's Party Ideas
Sweets Table: Creative Juice
Star Cookie Wands: Lindsey Palmer Photography via Kara's Party Ideas
Sparkle Tutu: Nordstrom
Invitation: Brightside Prints via The House of Smiths

To see more pink princess ballet party inspiration, you can check my pinterest board here. Or just come back soon for a sneak peek at my DIY projects and how I whipped my pile of supplies into a pretty little party at our local dance studio. The pink starry glittery goodness drives my husband nuts makes me giddy! Only a few more late nights days until the party!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Can't wait to see pics of the final production! :)

mvgumiran said...

Mia and I literally have the same taste. Add some glitter, and I'd be all over it! :)